Organising + Decluttering your Home
Hands-on help to create a calm, organised space that takes the stress out of home life and brings you comfort and ease.
Does your home no longer feel like it reflects who you are or supports your current stage of life? Perhaps you’re going through a big life transition (such as a loss, illness, career change, a new family member, an empty nest) which has knocked you off course, or thrown your home into a bit of disarray?
Are the clutter, mess and piles of ‘to dos’ weighing you down and making you feel scattered and exhausted? Do you want to feel more in control of your space but you don’t know where to even start?
Whatever stage or season of life you’re going through, I’m here to help you declutter, reorder and reimagine your space, so you can feel calm, inspired and supported at home rather stressed and overwhelmed. You don’t have to do it alone!
I CAN HELP YOU:
- Develop a vision for your space and identify the areas you want to change
- Sort through belongings and figure out what to keep and what to let go of
- Arrange to thoughtfully donate, re-home or discard unneeded items
- Make the best use of your existing space
- Set up storage systems and find solutions to keep your home tidy and organised
- Feel motivated whilst working at a pace that is right for you.
- Practical hands on support and guidance in your home to assess your space, sort through belongings, declutter, and reorganise items, furniture and rooms, as required
- Ideas and recommendations for storage and supplies, if desired
- Donation removal (up to one carload per session) and/ or scheduling of donation pickup
- 2 weeks post session support by phone or email