Moving + Downsizing
Practical planning and emotional support to make your transition less overwhelming.
Moving and downsizing can be both exciting and challenging times in our lives. It can be an emotional process sorting through cherished belongings from the past, whilst also planning for the future. It can feel daunting when there are many decisions and arrangements to think about, and often within a limited time frame.
If you or your family have made the decision to move or downsize I can provide practical and emotional support to help ease the process. I’ll be by your side, guiding you through the process – from making decisions and arrangements; sorting and consolidating possessions through to planning for your new space and lifestyle, packing and move preparation.
I can make your transition less overwhelming so that you can focus on the important things.
Here’s what I can help with:
- Pre-move decluttering – helping you cut down on removal costs by only taking what you need and love to your new home
- Decluttering prior to renovations/ home staging/ sale preparation
- Arranging the donation and discarding of unwanted items
- Move preparation and packing
- Planning for the best use of the new space
- Packing, unpacking and organising belongings in your new home
- To keep things as straightforward as possible I charge $90 per hour.
- For most projects, I recommend a 3 hour session to start.
- Not sure how many sessions you need? No problem! We can figure it out during our phone consultation or first session.
- Have a specific budget in mind? I’ll tell you what we can accomplish whilst staying within your budget so there won’t be any surprises. Whether your project is a single room or your whole house or office space, I’m happy to help.